
Jeramy and Rebecca just sent us this gorgeous picture. What a beautiful family and what a beautiful back drop, the Washington DC Temple. It was taken on Brynlee's 9th birthday. They wanted to do something special on her birthday last Sunday and so they took a trip to the temple. It isn't easy raising a family in today's world. The economy has everyone worried about not only their future but just getting by day to day. And everywhere you look Satan is filling the world with filth and corruption. We don't even have to leave our homes it is like a silent thief sneaking into our homes through the Internet,trying to destroy our lives and our families. How can we guarantee that we don't get sucked up into Satan's web of lies??? Stay close to the gospel of Jesus Christ. This brings to mind one of the primary songs it goes -
keep the commandments, keep the commandments in this there is safety in this there is peace. He will send blessings; He will send blessings. Words of the prophet: Keep the commandments. In this there is safety and peace. I know from experience that when I have kept the commandments I have had safety and peace, but there were times in my life I did not and I had to suffer the consequences. It doesn't mean that if we keep the commandments and stay close to the gospel of Jesus Christ that we will never have problems again but, I think those problems are less grievous and Heavenly Father helps us to endure. A week from tomorrow we will have the privilege of sitting at the feet of our Prophet and General Authorities and hearing them relate the things that our Heavenly Father wants us to hear and know. I am so looking forward to that. May our Heavenly Father bless each one of us as we struggle to live our lives in these chaotic times and may he bless and protect our families.
1 comment:
WOW, what a cute family! You'll have to come out so you can experience the beauty of the Temple and the Familiy 1st hand:)
P.S. it was Brynlee's 9th birthday.
Post a Comment