Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Pictures

We decided that since everyone would be here we should have family pictures take again. Especially since Rod and his family were not in the last ones. Thank goodness it wasn't a replay of the last family photo experience!! Rebecca's sister was going to take the pictures for us. She is a photographer and has really taken some nice pictures. We decided first of all to take them on Saturday but then decided that wouldn't be a good idea since everyone would be wet from the water games so we planned it for Sunday evening. I asked Rebecca if she thought Debra would mind taking pictures for us on the 24th of July since that was a holiday? I had a feeling I should get a back up and I'm glad I did because it ended up that her sister did have plans. I had a place in mind that I really wanted because there were flowers and an old brick wall and I've seen a lot of photos lately with the old brick walls or brightly colored walls. Anyway I had the photographers which happened to have been our neighbor and her friend who had also been in our ward go over and scoop it out to see if it might work. They told me they could make it work if that's what I really wanted, but they didn't think it would be a very good place. They had another place in mind. I'm not crazy about the back ground since it's summer I wanted flowers and trees or mountains, something colorful, but I'm so happy to have the photos.I think they turned out well with that many people in the photo. Teresa, Doug's daughter wrote me and said just think gram if me and my family and Josh and his family would have been there as well. I really wish they could have been it would have been great! Maybe some day. Samantha and Aubrey did a good job with everyone. They did one of the whole group and then did family groups and individuals.
The kids always want to take a silly picture. They think that's great!!! Another silly ones with the grand kids and us as well. The last time my kids had a picture of just them was at Ashlyn and Dave's wedding.
The four girls wanted their picture taken together. What beautiful girls!!! Although I wish I would have had one taken of just the boys also.
Even though this is a silly one of Jer and Bec and their family I love it because it is so them!!! Just always having fun together and being wild and crazy:-)
I think Aubrey and Samantha did a great job. If you looking for a photographer I highly recommend them. If you go on the internet you can find them under everylittlemomentphotography.

1 comment:

Sharon Murphy said...

What great pictures Judy, i sure enjoyed that two last posts! What a great thing to have your family together. Loved it!