
The sun is shining and it's warm outside. Probably in the 50's! I am so excited because it is starting to feel like spring. It is also starting to look like spring!!! Look at the picture of the buds on the trees infront of my house. They will soon have little leaves shooting through:-) As I walked outside it was so great to hear the birds singing. Their happy too.

The daffodiles are starting to come through as well...

And the Tulips are peeking through, I went out yesterday and bought some Deer be gone to keep those peskie little guys and gals out of my tulips. I rarely get to enjoy them because the deer love them so much. I saw this Deer be gone last summer and decided it's worth a try. I'll let you know if it works. Doesn't it just put a smile on your face and make you feel so happy inside just thinking that spring is almost here!!!! It's like I just got a new lease on life:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment