
Don't you just love getting flowers!!!! There is something about that surprise knock at the door and when you answer it finding someone with a bouquet of flowers FOR YOU!!!!:-) Every year for quite sometime I can pretty much count on getting flowers once a year. On February 12
th I receive a bouquet of flowers from
Jeramy and
Rebecca on
Jeramy's birthday. The card always says... "Happy "BIRTH" day. We love you." I know that it is more from
Rebecca then
Jeramy because women are just like that. In Rebecca's own words, "Many years ago I read about a man that always make sure that he and/or each of his children always gave their mother flowers on their birthday. After all, who really deserves the celebration? mom is the one that went through all the toil to get you here and is still enjoying the stretch marks you gave her! I loved the concept and each year since then I have tried to follow that tradition by sending flowers to our moms on our birthdays." I love that concept too. And I know it is not the best time of the year to give your mom flowers when it's so close to Valentines day and a time that you pay a premium for flowers. Thanks
Jer and
Bec I really do appreciate being remembered:-)
I got a second surprise this year because I got a
bouquet from Les also. He said, "Well, I know how happy it makes you when you get flowers from
Jeramy and I decided I should give you some as well."
Ahhh, then he says, "I was at
Costco with Steve
Buckwalter (his friend at work) and he told me I should get them for you." Oh wasn't that just the most romantic thing to say!!! So Les gave me roses for Valentines Day because Steve told him he should. Thanks Steve:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment