Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What month is it?????

Les keeps telling me we should be thankful for the moisture we're getting and I am, for the moisture in the mountains...but couldn't mother nature just let the sunshine here. Before I retired the weather really didn't bother me that much because I was always inside and I was always busy so the weather was the least of my worries. But now I can actually go places or work in my yard and the weather is really started to tick me off! In fact it sucks. It rained all day yesterday and all night, I threated to stay in bed all day today and not even get up if it continued, which it did, and I didn't. Ash and I were going to make a trip to Rod Works and Tia Pan Trading this afternoon and so look what happened!!! It's not fair :-( I hate you mother nature.
My tulips trying to poke their heads up. Dang snow.

No comments: