Can you believe after our 10 inches of snow, yesterday and today we have
SUNSHINE!!! Nothing like the good ole sun to lift the spirits.
I'm walking on Sunshine, wooah and don't it feel good! I just got back from a morning walk and can I just tell you I don't know how anyone can
NOT believe in a Higher Being! All of the trees are beginning to get their leaves and some have the most magnificent blossoms. There are tulips and daffodils and other spring flowers, signs of a new beginning everywhere. I think it would be much easier to make new years resolutions in the spring time, we should have spring time resolutions when your feeling happy and refreshed and full of energy, doesn't that make more sense? I know I would probably keep more of my resolutions if I made them in the spring:-)

Look at this magnificent tulip, the vibrant red & yellow. Where could you find a more beautiful red? This isn't one of my tulips mine haven't bloomed yet, it was in someones yard when I was out for my walk. It's suppose to get up to 71 this afternoon can you believe it!!!! Yahoo!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment