
Saturday December the 18th was my Mom's traditional family Christmas Party. I was in charge this year so I didn't have the time to get around with my camera and get as many pictures as I usually do. This is Grandma Wanlass and the Lindley grand children.
My sister Nancy's grand kids. Front Row left to right: Chance (Holly's and Gene's oldest) Grandma Wanlass, and Cruz (Holly and Gene's youngest) Back row: Beau, Amber, and Erika (Dusty and Carol's kids) We had a good turn out. Lots of great people and lots of good food:-)
This is a picture of Lacey and Olivia. They were so cute as soon as they saw each other it was like, oh someone my size, a friend!!! And they hit it if right from the start:-)

Let's EAT!
Grandma Nancy and Chance.
CRAFT TIME

Chance, Jake and Parker
Jaycee and Mekenna
Reggie and Lily 
Lucy and her big brother Boston
PINATA TIME!!





After much effort and many hit's the ole Pinata finally opened up and gave way with it's gifts to the eager little ones below. It was a great party, I think the little cousins enjoy it more then anyone else. They don't have to prepare anything they just have to come ready to have fun and renew aquaintances with their cousin, and run and play.
No comments:
Post a Comment