Colors of Summer
The last few days I am starting to feel a little fall in the air. We really haven't had the hot summer this year that we have had in the past. I love the colors of the flowers and the sunshine on my face in the mornings as I jumped in the pool for water aerobics. All that is coming to an end. :-[ The other morning when Keagan and I jumped in the pool it was not refreshing, it was dang cold!!! And to top it off there was a cool breeze. We really had to get working out to warm up the ole bod. I love the fall with the Autumn leaves, and the cool crisp mornings, the cooler evenings, being able to open up the windows, and get some fresh air into the house before it's all closed up for the winter months. But I know that just around the corner from fall is WINTER!!!!
I know I should look at my glass as half full and just enjoy it while it's here so that's what I will do. I hope you all are enjoying your last hooray for the summer and have something fun planned for labor day. And for all you mom's out there, yes, school is finally starting again!! You'll get your little ones back on a schedule and they will not be coming to you with that all to familiar, "There's nothing to do!!!!" So sit back and enjoy these last few days together. Happy Summer to you all:-]

No comments:
Post a Comment