Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Weather" either or!

Hasn't the weather been crazy or what? Sunshine one day, rain or SNOW the next, and then 96 degree weather last Sunday. You never know what your gonna get. I bought flowers for the front yard the other day and thank goodness I got them planted before the rain came AGAIN! Back a month or so ago Ashlyn and I went and enjoyed the morning at Thanksgiving Points Tulip Festival. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers which I plant by our walk way and the past couple of years the deer have eaten them all. This year I got to enjoy only a few before the deer got to them.The colors were magnificent at the festival. Don't you just wish you had all of these in your yard? I'm sure the deer wish I would have planted as many as well. They would have had a feast!Now this is a different Tulip!
I watched a lady who was putting her camera underneath the tulips and snapping a photo, thought I would try it and see what it looked like. Kind of interesting. I put this as my screen saver on my computer and you can really see some detail in the peddles on a larger print.




And some say there is no God, how can anyone say that when you look at the beauties of nature?!?! And he did all of this for us. I love Spring and it was great to enjoy such a beautiful time with my daughter. Thanks Ash!!!

No comments: