Friday, July 24, 2009

My faith in people has been restored.

Recently Jeramy and Rebecca had the GPS stolen from their car. Previously to that they had their Honda stolen from right in front of their bedroom window. Then Jeramy lost his wallet at the movies. Believe it or not after much prayer they were all returned. The car had a torn seat cover, the GPS was missing it's cord and case and the wallet was missing $20.00 but they got them back!!! Yesterday I was in Wal-mart to buy a birthday card and gift bag for a birthday present my sister Nancy and I were giving Mom for her birthday. I called Nancy to ask a question and she said, "where are you?" I told her, "Wal-mart." She told me she had just gotten home from there and while she was at Wal-mart she had lost a very expensive bracelet. She had called their service desk but no one had turned it in. She asked if I would look around where she had been to see if it might miraculously still be there. I looked in the places she had been with her on the phone and it was no where to be found. She said, "I'll probably never see it again with the way things are today and it being expensive, someone will probably just see it and be happy to take it home." I paid for my things and was going to stop by the service desk just in case when my cel phone rang. It was Nancy, they had just called and told her someone turned it her bracelet. Someone found it in the parking lot. It just goes to show you that there's still GOOD people in the world.

No comments: