Another birthday has come and gone which usually I just want to forget but this year even though I can hardly bring myself to say just how old I am it is one that will be a mile stone in my life. Why you ask? I hate to say it but I turned 62 May the 27th and can now take an early retirement if I choose to do so. Yahoo!!! Lately I have been day dreaming of what I might do with my leisure time. Taking photographs, gardening, reading, genealogy, working in the temple, taking an English class, maybe a cooking class, spending more time with my mother and sisters, children and grand children. If I want to go visit someone I won't have to worry about getting back to work! The sky is the limit, as long as it doesn't take a lot of money because I won't have as much as I use to. However I could pick up a part time job just for FUN:-) Just the thought of getting the heck out of the hospital and customer service where I take phone calls all day long from grumpy, ornery, mean tempered people as well as kind people brings a large smile to my face and makes me trunky. I'll miss the people I work with as well as the pay check but I definately won't miss the job itself. Wish me luck and if you have any suggestions on thing I can do to fill up my days let me know.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday and Congratulation! While you are coming to the end of your working days, mine are just beginning. Anyways, I know what you could do to spend your time....come and visit us! We would love to have you come visit us with a return flight of when ever you feel like it.
Post a Comment